* we moved to Atlanta to a tiny 1 bedroom apartment where lout downstairs neighbors smoked pot like it was going out of style. Legitimately anything we washed in the washing/drying machines came out reeking of pot. There was constantly dogs shitting in the hallways. So it was essentially a mother freaking shit show - And we hated it....
* I got promoted three months after I started into my own territory. I got Georgia, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Utah, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Idaho, and my personal favorite Kentucky. So I've been working my ass off trying to make a living on this territory of mine. I got a second promotion in March which was great.
* we spent New Years hanging out. Christmas with the in-laws and my parents moved to Florida. It was a busy Christmas time.
*. We decided to buy a house so we did!! We bout a 3 story town home 3 beds/3.5 baths and a basement. We got a steal on it and it's wonderful. Wood floors new carpet and gorgeous French doors for our back deck. No complaints except we have very very obnoxious neighbors from Romania next door. They party on the week days, park their cars in front of my lawn, and throw cigarette butts in my front yard. In retaliation Rossi accidentally pooped in the dark by the drivers side door of the car that parked in front of my house. The parking there has calmed down a bit. The cigarettes have not. So I just throw them back on their cars. Hopefully they get the message.
* no one worry we're still not engaged... But two of my dear friends are getting married next year on Derby Day which is when we were tentatively planning to get married on. That shit flew out the window. I'm still pretty heartbroken but I'll get over it I'm sure.
* In march we got in a nasty wreck were some crazy bitch turned left in front of us while we were going through the greenling. We t-boned her and totaled out jeep that we had just bout in December. By pretty jeep :(
* said wreck paid off all of our debt. Which was great because my car died and EC had to get a new one since him was totaled. We now have 2 new vehicles. Yep that happened.
* I moved my ex racehorse up here. He's gone from my docile sweet boy to a healthy weight monster. Which I'm fine with we almost lost him but fortunately we gave him enough wormer it eventually made a difference. He's fat happy and fun to ride now, even with his stink eye that he gives me when we're tacking up.
* I mentioned EC and I bought a house? Yea we'll he got shipped to head up a project in Asheville North Carolina for the NEXT 2 YEARS! So yea it's fun being in out house by myself. Ain't creepy at all.
* all three of our pups live with us know including our cat. We live in a zoo.
* today I may or may not have had a breast augmentation - it went incredibly well and I couldn't be happier with the results. Being achy doer sucks but it's not as bad as I imagined. Any one else have their done? Pointers tips? Everything is appreciated. Except judgement - no one appreciates judgement. Least of all me.
Otherwise that's really all that's happened in life lately. It's been busy and fun and hard and terrifying but it's life. So I think I'll come back to blogging part time. No promises of regular posts or anything else. This time is for me and I love anyone who wants to share in it with me.
I leave you with a pic off our herd